don't worry, we can make a plan

don't worry, we can make a plan

Sunday 3 January 2010

Packing Complete!

I've finally finished packing (although I still need hairbands, batteries and sunglasses) and it all fits in. I think it might even be within the 20kg weight limit as well! Here is the finished article:


Now that I've done that, all that's left is to do my hand luggage, sort out all my documents, pick up my rands, dismantle my room so it can get repainted while I'm away, sort out my Cambridge application, buy the rest of the stuff I need, write my Christmas thankyou letters, say bye to everyone and I've got a whole 42 hours to do it!








In other news, I came home today to find a card from our neighbours Paul and Margaret who have extremely generously given me a donation towards my trip! It was such a nice (and unexpected) gesture so I am very grateful to them. I'll try and find a good use for it when I'm away :D (And I'll try and work out how to turn that picture around too!)

Better get on with it all now...

xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment