don't worry, we can make a plan

don't worry, we can make a plan

Monday 4 January 2010

Last Day In Haddington

My time in Haddytown is over! Today I woke up and walked down to work due to all that lovely snow. My last ever shift of washing the elderly folk of the town finished at 11am  - it's been good but I have seen (and smelled) some horrible things!

Then Mum made a square sausage sandwich for lunch (good times). After a bit of packing, it was time for a visit from Fiona Cleat, and we went epic sledging, or not so epic sledging as it turned out....but the photos were good:








After an long wait for the Gifford 123 bus which didn't turn up and some funny looks at the baking tray I was using as a sledge, we had to say goodbye, the first of a long day :(

Next up was a visit to Megan's/visit to Tesco to get passport photos and more goodbyes, first at the chippy where I earned the money to go (and ate chips and had good times) and then at the Family McCaffs house :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Then a stop at Katie, Gordon and Isla's (how CUTE is she) for yet another :(

For my final Haddy tea we had some fish pie and since tea time I have taken down all the pictures in my room (and if you've seen it you'll know that is a mission), packed hand luggage, wrapped birthday presents, unlocked my phone, photocopied everything in sight and all that's left is a few goodbye emails and updating my ancient rusty iPod for the trip  - thanks for the CDs Megan :D

So for now I'd like to say bye to all the Haddy crowd: Mum, Gregor, Megan, Fiona, Trips, John, Marje, Big Olds, Jennifer G, SAZZA, Hanza my Bring it on BUD, Kirst Ya Tides, Sly Al, Debbon and Anna Adv. Chemo Crew, everyone at the chippy: Si, Sara, Frankie, Anna, Anna-Maria, Tammi, Linda, Kerr, Callum,all the people at Housecall, running: Judith, Claire, Sandy, Joe, Brian, John, Ray, Foppy, Annette, Ruth, Julie, Ian, Eddie, Frank, George (i know there are others I forget!), all the cadets, some of the teachers ;), Lucy ooooft, Kelsie, Lee, the cadets, and all the other people I have badly missed out!

BYE BYE BYE!
XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment