don't worry, we can make a plan

don't worry, we can make a plan

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Blogging fail

I realise I've been a bit pathetic with keeping up to date in recent weeks; between the increasingly chaotic ARV programme and spontaneous trips away I haven't got around to it. Here's a brief run down of what's coming up when I finally sit and write:

 - what it's like bring the only white person in church
 - more pizza
 - more births
 - more letters
 - getting an HIV test
 - spontaneous trip to Mdumbi
 - lots and lots of pills

And of course the usual helping of good times and epic fails!

With only 12[ish] weeks left the end is in sight and it's pretty bleak :( But many exciting things are on the horizon: Mum's visit, East London road trip with Lisa, Sam and I go on holiday...

Thank you to whoever posted the poem, it sums up things quite nicely for me :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment